Datos de contacto:
Telephone: 00 593 2 2504356
Cell Phone: 00 593 099749594
Quito - Ecuador
Dr. Luis Alberto Aráuz
FOUNDER - SENIOR PARTNER
• Undergraduate Degree in Law and J.D. Degree granted by the Central University of Ecuador in 1964.
• Professor of Mining and Petroleum Law at the Law School of the Central University of Ecuador, since 1968.
• Legal Director for Ecuador’s National Development Council.
• Advisor for the Petroleum Policy Advisory Commission of the Ministry of Energy and Mines, 1972.
• Director of Legal Advising at the Latin American Energy Organization (OLADE), 1983-1986.
• Legal Advisor for the Non-Renewable Energy Project of the Latin American Energy Organization (OLADE).
• Ecuador’s delegate to the VI Period of Special Sessions of the UN General Assembly.
• Contributor to the drafting of the “Declaration of the New Economy and World Order” in New York.
• Author of a number of books and other publications in Spanish, of which the following are especially noteworthy: Ecuadorian Oil Legislation. June 1975. Ecuadorian Petroleum Policy and Law Handbook. Editorial Universitaria, 1978. International Oil Legislation. Editorial Siglo XXI, Mexico, 1979. Facing our Ecuadorian Oil Reality, 1990. Ecuadorian Petroleum Law, 2010.